November 29, 2011

Twilight Breaking Dawn Cast and Concert Event

So my best friend is pretty awesome and was able to snag us two tickets to the Twilight Breaking Dawn Cast and Concert Event in Dallas at Gilly's. It was amazing. My pictures, not so much :D

Jackson Rathbone and Nikki Reed (AKA Jasper and Rosalie Cullen)

Nikki Reed (Rosalie)



Christina Perri (singer of A Thousand Years and [one of my favorites] Jar of Hearts)

Nikki Reed


Jackson Rathbone


After attending the event and then having a Twilight Marathon, I'm still not sure what these dresses are for. 

Christina onstage - she is beautiful and quirky.

Jackson and Nikki as well as Kidd Kraddick (local radio DJ), Charlie Bewley (Demetri from the Volturi) and Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen)



Olivia and I afterwords

We were giddy and couldn't wait for the premiere of Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn!

0 comments:

Sharing is caring!