January 28, 2011

21 Day Organization Challenge Twenty One!

Challenge 21-Your Choice!

For my choice, I decided it was time to tackle my jewelry box! This thing just is a collect all of miscellaneous accessories. So here we go!




Isn't she pretty? My mother in law gave me this one year for Christmas. It's beautiful (sans the straightening iron burn there, oops!).

It holds a secret stash of mess!

I took everything out and sorted as I went. Rings, necklaces, bracelets, giveaway.

I should have vacuumed it out, but that velour type of fabric is hard to get clean! Here are all of my rings.


I decided ear rings would be separated in the top compartment. Colored, silver, studs, dressy, and long. 


Then bracelets (on the left) and charms, "blank" necklace chains, Kinzey's jewelry, and pearls/watch/pin (on the right).

I hung one necklace from each hook on the back. Only short ones though. Much better!

Except that it doesn't hold really long necklaces well. This place, however, does!

Ahh, and it makes for some door decor, lol!
I decided to treat myself to a few new pieces after this!
They came from Forever 21, and at $1.50 a piece, I bought three! I love the little boy and girl kissing silhouette!
I pair it with the "Love" necklace. The third necklace (not pictured) is an owl!
Happy!
It's the last challenge! I still have to put up my Memories and Pictures Challenge photos. Hopefully get those up by Monday so I can still put them in the linky party, just depends on my stupid charger cord for my lap top. It died :( so I ordered a new one.




If you aren't finished organizing, or just don't want to stop! A Bowl Full of Lemons is going to host weekly challenges to help us unorganized bloggers get it together! I've added her button to my parties page (along with a few others)!!



From A Bowl Full of Lemons:
You all rocked the 21 day challenge & we had almost 300 blogs participating! I pray that the new weekly challenge will surpass the last one. We shall see! I have been anxiously awaiting to reveal my new blog challenge to you. It will start on Sunday, January 30th. I will post an assignment every Sunday and we will have the entire week to complete it.


A few examples of assignments will be:

Organizing your craft room
Creating a recipe binder
Organizing your bookshelves
Cleaning out (and organizing) the garage
Making a Home Management Binder
Menu planning
and LOTS more!

1 comments:

Peta said...

I hae that kissing kids necklace, it was my mums back in the 70's. It's so cute.
Great job on the jewellery organising by the way.

Sharing is caring!