January 12, 2011

21 Day Organization Challenge Ten

Challenge Ten: The Laundry Room

So you may have noticed, I skipped Challenge Nine (the toys). I don't know when I'm going to have time to do this since the kids are in bed when I get ready to do my challenges, so maybe tomorrow when they are at school. Oh wait the next two days are early days...so maybe this weekend? It isn't too bad sicne we just finished the big projects for the kids room.

On to the laundry room!


The entryway to my laundry/pantry room. That door leads to the garage.

Not much up here. Just a new food sealer, laundry stuff, and some dog food.

An ice chest of my hubby's. More laundry stuff. Food sealer accessories.

Love that sign from Hobby Lobby. Got it on sale for 50% off so it was only $5.

Reorganized the stuff so that all the laundry items are together.

That's where my iron would be if hubby wasn't using it to make his shirts for his site.

No more socks on the dryer! Clean and white and pretty.
I think tomorrow or Friday I'll be taking a field trip to Big Lots for some bins. I need to figure out what I can store at the top of these cabinets!

If you want to join me on this 21 Days of Organizing just click on the button below!


3 comments:

Becky@Organizing Made Fun said...

You have so much empty space in your cupboard! That's great...I believe just because you have space doesn't mean you need to fill it up! Great job!

Becky B.
www.organizingmadefun.blogspot.com
Organizing Made Fun

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

You have some great space in your laundry room. (wish I did!) Good job.
Thanks for linking it to my Organizing Mission Monday link party

A Nest in the Making said...

Cristin! I love that I found your blog linked to a link from a blog I love (isn't blog land fun). I saw the name and was like "OMG I KNOW HER!" haha! I know I'm a month behind but I think I'm going to be doing the 21 day organization challenge now. All of these laundry room changes are so inspiring!

Sharing is caring!