January 14, 2011

21 Day Organization Challenge Thirteen

Challenge Thirteen: The Medicine Cabinet

Another one that I NEEDED to do. So thankfully I did this one way back when I did Challenge Four. Because I knew it needed to be done. Same area, might as well, right?

So we don't have a medicine cabinet. So we store that under bathroom sinks in our master bathroom. The bad thing is, we just pick whichever one we closest to when we finish using an item. Mine also housed all those hair products that now have a place to live in my linen cabinet. So first thing was to pull everything out from under the sinks.



Starting to sort the hair products into types.

See those baskets, they were supposed to help organize.


This is now under Aaron's sink. It houses his extra "beauty" products in one basket. Lotions in another. Then a first aide kit. Flu/fever/cough/cold meds in another.


And this is now under my basket. The wicker basket with the white jewelry box inside is Kinzey's hair bows, ponytails, etc. the other holds my daily hair/skin regimen.
  Sorry, I just realized I don't have a before of under Aaron's sink, but it really was such a transformation. I also did the bathroom drawer's while I was in there. Saving them, just in case!

If you would like to join me, click the link below!

5 comments:

Terri-Lynn said...

Yeah for you! You got the number one spot in the linking party and you have completed all the challenges so you are free for the weekend! Your under sink areas look fabulous by the way. Have a great one!

Jenn said...

Looking good! Way to be first!

Sally said...

We don't have a traditional medicine cabinet, either. It looks great! I can't wait to get back to this challenge!

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

You did a great job. I found you from A Bowl Full of Lemons. I'd love for you to join my Organizing Mission Monday link party too.
I keep it open until Saturday! Hope you will stop by!

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

Thanks for linking up!

Sharing is caring!