January 9, 2011

21 Day Organization Challenge Six

Challenge Six: The Dresser

I dreaded going through this. So I put it off till Sunday night.


The undergarment drawers.


Tank tops and running shorts.

Shorts, skirts, and capris.

Sweat pants and pajama pants.

Bathing suits, leggings, and miscellaneous night wear.

I took everything out.

Undergarments all organized by type.



Bathing suits and miscellaneous undergarments organized.

Tank tops, leggings, and tights.

Work skirts/bottoms, casual shorts, and casual capris.

Pajama bottoms, workout wear, sweatpants

The donation pile.
Glad that one's done.

If you want to join me on this 21 Days of Organizing just click on the button below!


1 comments:

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

Yeah for the donation pile! lol Good job!
Thanks for linking this up to my Organizing Mission Monday

Sharing is caring!