January 4, 2011

21 Day Organization Challenge Three

Challenge Three: The Tupperware Cabinet

Okay, after the first two projects I was exited about this one, but I forget to take before pictures! Oops! Anyway, I didn't just do the Tupperware cabinet. I did all of the cabinets on this side of the kitchen. So here are the afters:



Tupperware Cabinet



Glassware, Mixing Bowls, strainers, popcorn bowl (yes Cowboys), and measuring cups.



Serving platters, cookie sheets, bread basket, tin foil, saran wrap, sandwich bags.



Kitchen appliances (food processor, crockpots, waffle maker, inside grill.




If you want to join me on this 21 Days of Organizing just click on the button below!












2 comments:

Keeping Life Fun with one Craft at a Time said...

Looks wonderfull. Keep it up!

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

Good job
Thanks for linking up to my Organizing Mission Monday

Sharing is caring!