January 6, 2011

21 Day Organization Challenge Four

Challege Day Four: Linen Closest

This one wasn't too bad, we actually don't have a linen closet. We do have a wine rack that I use to hold our towels, that, well doesn't always get the towels put back on it because no one wants to. So they sit in a laundry basket.

Ohh, one towel on it!

I added the wine rack because this is all the storage we had for towels and sheets. And my insane amount of shampoo and conditioners.

I cleared everything out of it. Wiped it out with pledge.

This is where our cabinet lives.

We've lived in this house for about a year and a half now, found this in the cabinet. I hold it like this because it has the option to be used rectally.

Added two caddys that house hair products. Used Martha Stewart's tip to hold the sheets inside one of the matching pillow cases.

These hair products were under the bathroom sink. Crammed under the bathroom sink. So now they have a place to fit.

Oh and I did put away the towels. :D

If you want to join me on this 21 Days of Organizing just click on the button below!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute towel rack!! Good job. Thanks for linking this up to my Organizing Mission Monday link party

Sharing is caring!