January 20, 2011

21 Day Organization Challenge Eleven

Challenge Eleven: The Freezer

I dreaded this one. Kept pushing it off, and pushing it off. I really didn't want to do this. Why? Well:


I cover it with stuff. It's mustard yellow and came with the rental house.

The last guy was well, he never cleaned. (Remember this?) So it was gross. This is the inside freezer area.

It's missing the bottom rail. Wonder if I can fix that?

I gave it a quick wipe before this picture, after I removed everything.

It's empty!

Then I put some elbow grease in it and scrubbed some more.

Why, yes that is a small ice cream holding the door open.

Much better! I've decided our inside freezer will just be for leftovers and desserts!

There's my ice cream!

So now I need to be off to do the fridge and mail area!

If you would like to join me, click the link below!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job!

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

I"m not looking forward to when I do my freezer. lol
Thanks for linking up to my link party

Sharing is caring!