January 4, 2011

21 Day Organization Challenge One

Just a precursor on my photos, I left my camera at work so these are phone pics.

Challenge One: Junk Drawer

I have to admit, I have quite a few of these. I did tackle some of the over the holiday break *ahem*china cabinet*ahem*, so I feel like continuing to empty these out and organize them is great. I do need to get some baskets to finish these but here is the before of our kitchen junk drawer (yes we have one in each room):




Again, I don't think this is as bad as this one gets. Anyway here is the after:

I started a list of all the baskets I'll need for organizing as right now I either don't have any, or can't find them. For this drawer I want three long skinny baskets (scissors, writing utensils, clips), one small one for the notepad, and one rectangular one for the plugs.

If you want to join me on this 21 Days of Organizing just click on the button below!

1 comments:

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

Wow.. just shows how much stuff we keep that we don't need.
Thanks for linking to my Organizing Mission Monday link party

Sharing is caring!