January 23, 2011

21 Day Organization Challenge Sixteen

Challenge Sixteen: The Fridge

So this one was hard. It took me about an hour and a half to get through it. Let me remind you that this came with our house. So this was a challenge I needed to do.

Here are the horrid befores. I don't even want to look...


Lots of drinks left from hubby's woo night.





We took everything out of the fridge.






 It's really gross, so we took out all the shelves. It only got worse.


We scrubbed eveything out.



We washed the shelves in the bathtub with soap and hot water.


Then it was time to put the shelves back in. This time I put them where they were designed to go.


Time to put everything back in all nice and neat!




Much better! I may not like my yellow mustard fridge, but at least it's much cleaner now!

If you want to join me (it is never too late!) click on the button below!

4 comments:

Lindsay Thomas said...

I am SO SO SO SO SO Impressed with your organization! Honestly, I looked through your post and thought you posted after pictures first! It didn't look bad! BUT, it looks FABULOUS now. I really need to do this, but we're in an apartment and so I really don't care. :) haah! Once we have a house.......
Way to go!

Unknown said...

Lindsay you're so sweet! If you could have been here the pictures are animated! When you open our fridge stuff just fell out before lol.

Katie Hale said...

Hey Cris, my name is Katie and I just started following your blog. It's a very very small world, I found your blog through another blog but I actually realized I knew your husband Aaron in high school haha!! I have enjoyed reading everything you have written. It's getting me motivated to take on the organizing challenge in my house.

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

The refrig looks great! Thanks so much for adding it to my link party.

Sharing is caring!