January 14, 2011

21 Day Organization Challenge Twelve

Challenge Twelve: The Spice Cabinet

This is one I was hoping we would do. Like most of my others I still have two more baskets I need to get. It looks soo much better though.


Great before shot. Pretty much just dug till you found it, then shoved it back in.

Everything out on the cabinet. Sorted by what the spice is or what it's for.

My friend, Whitney, helping me label EVERYTHING.

Two baskets from Big Lots two for a dollar. Baking and Meats. Want to get two more.
Looks much better now, and you can actually find what you need!

If you want to join me on this 21 Days of Organizing just click on the button below!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

much better, gotta love big lots!

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

Gotta love labels!!!
thanks for linking up to my Organizing Mission Monday.

Sharing is caring!