January 22, 2011

21 Day Organization Challenge Seventeen

Challenge Seventeen: The Mail Station

So we don't really do mail stations. With me, my husband, and my father in law living with us we just take our mail go through it right away and then put all of fil's in a pile for him to do his part. This is his pile right now (keep in mind he went through this last weekend):


I pay all of our bills online and keep it all dated and everything right here:


It's color coded and pretty. (I have a thing for calendars.)

We do however have a to file area. It's here:


So I went ahead and did that so it could be pretty again. Here is our file box, already nice and organized (I promise it is, it just doesn't photograph well!).


All better!


If you want to join me, click on the link below!


This post was featured here:




3 comments:

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

That looks great. Your file box looks great actually. I like your calender system for paying your bills online too.
Thanks for linking it up to my Organizing link party.

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

I wanted to let you know I am going to be featuring you tomorrow on my Organizing Mission Monday link party. Stop by and pick up a "Proud To Be Featured on Organizing Mission Monday Link party" button.
Thanks!

A Nest in the Making said...

Hey! Have you ever done a post on your calender/online bill pay system? I LOVE your calender! I am still looking for a good system to use.

Sharing is caring!